Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tasty Tuesday- Candy Corn Edition

October is here and anyone who knows me understands my love for Candy Corn. It's actually more than love...it's an obsession.  A few weeks back I saw a recipe for Candy Corn Bark and had to try it.  It's very simple:

1.  Line a Cookie Sheet with Parchment or Wax paper.
2.  Spread Candy corn onto the Parchment lined  Cookie Sheet.
3.  Melt White Chocolate candies (Wilton Melts are my favorite) per the directions.  Pour the melted chocolate over the candy corn.  It will look like this:


4.  Stick the tray in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.  Once hardened break into small pieces.  (You can really make the pieces as big or little as you choose.  I made mine small enough to fit inside of a jar.)

I  attached this tag to the jar and gave it to a friend who was a little under the weather and to our Pediatrician. 

I've included the tag here...just right click and save.  Print on card stock and then carefully cut the circle out.  Enjoy!!