Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All Good Things go on Sale


I first saw this set of canisters here.  I love the Show & Tell Blog and her decorating abilities.  Anyway, we were in Costco on Sunday and they have the canisters marked them down to $19.00 .  I picked up a set and they are so very cute!


We also put some of the vinyl lettering up.  Have you seen this at Hobby Lobby or pretty much anywhere these days, but been afraid to try it?  Don't be!  It is so easy!  Especially if you have a handy husband who is good at centering, leveling and climbing up and down a ladder.  Literally you just stick it to the wall and pull the backing off.  It is great for areas that need a splash of something, but that are not big enough for a piece of art. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a spot in our entry that desperately needs something- words seem perfect! I'm now on a mission!

Mary said...

That's a cute one! I put one of those in my girls' room and really like it. You're right-not hard at all and really adds something. Abd I like the canisters too!