Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Charlie

This is Charlie.  You've seen him on our blog before.   Don't let this expression fool you...he loves me...but despises my camera  (and so does everyone else in this house).  He gets tugged on, stepped on, forgotten outside, muddy, scolded, hugged on, runs away, comes back home...and through it all we couldn't ask for a better dog.  He's our boy!

In case you were wondering he is a "Cava-poo".  This is a cross breed between a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and a Toy Poodle.  The poodle makes him hypoallergenic.  He doesn't shed a single hair...ever.  I'm not sure where his lashes come from...I love them.

Ryder was super excited to show him King Charles on TV yesterday during the Royal Baby footage.  He said...there's your Dad, boy!  I didn't correct him...just nodded and agreed that Charlie was probably very excited to see his "Dad".  

0 comments: