Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Grounded

You are a boy.  I have to remind myself of that.  I have to remind myself that boys are much different than girls.  You're bold.  You do things I would've never dreamed of doing at 6-years old and nothing seems to embarrass you.  But then again that's why you're a boy and I am not.

As your parents, it is our job to mold you and guide you in the right direction.  I pray every day that God gives us that direction.  Today...you told me that you asked God to help you work towards having better days at school.  I can't tell you the joy it brings me to know that you are already turning to Him....even if it is over small things in the grand scheme of boyhood...like throwing froot-loops at the lunch table.  May you always turn to Him for He will help you now and always my bear.


And even though you melted my heart all afternoon...you're still grounded.

All my love...

0 comments: