Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ryder's Last Day of Kindergarten


Today was your very last day as a kindergartener.  You learned so much this year and it wasn't just about reading and writing...it was about love and kindness.  You couldn't have been blessed with a better teacher and group of friends.  You often stumble up and call me Mrs. W....and I'll take it any day.  She's an angel right here on earth.

We're starting a new chapter buddy.  First grade bound in a whole new school.  You're nervous and so am I.  I was reminded today that change brings blessings and opportunities you never knew were there.  I can't wait for your to uncover them and I will always love watching you grow.  I'm soaking up every single minute of you,  because it seems with each passing day the minutes tick by faster.  I love you to the moon and back sweet bear!