Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The YMCA

Well, I had a new experience today! I go to the local YMCA about four mornings a week to work out. When Ryder was three months old he started going with me and staying in the Kidzone. It is wonderful! The ladies that watch the babies are just like you remember your Grandmother being!They absolutely love the babies! Today, when I went to pick him up after my class there was a lady at the door who I hadn't met in the past. She asked me which kiddo they were getting for me and I told her, Ryder. She then replied and said "Oh, You're Ryder's Mom...we just love him"! I was thankful for the compliment, but "Ryder's Mom" hit me kind of hard. It's hard to explain, but I had difficulty realizing that there are already people who know Ryder and not me. I know this is just the first of a whole life time of this, but it just makes me value my time with him even more!

0 comments: