Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Costume Take 2

Do we all remember how I shattered Ryder's dream for a perfect Halloween when I suggested that he might dress up as a cute puppy and then went one step further having the audacity to actually try the costume on him? Let me remind you:

Well, I made my mind up that I was not going to go out of my way to get him something different, but if I came across a costume that, A. Did not have a head piece and B. did not cost a fortune, I'd pick it up. A few weeks pass and then last week I was at Joann's looking at stationary for Ryder's Thank You's (this is what I came up with...still not in the mail....see below as I digress) ...and I found a really cute skeleton costume. It does have a hood, but the hood doesn't have to be worn for the costume to be recognizable. It was 50% off, so I snatched it up. I decided to try it on him today since it was rainy out and we had to stay inside. I think I can declare it a winner, besides a few tugs at the sleeves he didn't fuss. I should say as long as the hood was not on. I pulled the hood up at the end and he wasn't real happy..actually he was mad...but thats o.k. Here are some pictures! If anybody wants to try the Puppy let me know and I'll send it your way!
PS-We got the walking on video, but with our video camera so I have no idea how I could possibly upload that onto the blog. Anyway, I'll try with my camera later!














































Flashback a Year to our spooky little spider that was barely a month old...wow how they grow in a year!

3 comments:

Chris, Miranda, Prestley & Hudsyn said...

awww he looks too sweet to be a skeleton...lol. I love your thank you cards. I heard from a little birdie that someone has been feeding that child pound cake. The most Prestley gets as far as sweets is fruits :)Poor, poor girl!

Amber Connors said...

Oh my gosh! I think he looks like his Aunt Mindy in the first picture of the skeleton! What a honey!

Misty Rice said...

awwww....maybe he doesn't like the way it feels up under his chin. Too cute though.

PS: YOU have been tagged. Check out my blog to see what that means.