Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Updates

We've been MIA from my weekly all things Smith updates....mostly because my calendar looks like this these days.
I'm ready for things to slow down, but feel extremely blessed to be so busy at the same time.

Here is some of what we've been up to courtesy of my phone:

 Rustin had an Easter Feast with all his little Buddies

 Ryder had an Easter Egg Hunt on the Playground at School with all of his Friends

 Charlie Pretended to be the Easter Bunny

 We went to see Anna Easter Morning at her Church in Dallas
 They sported these cool new shirts from Grandma

 We hit the Zoo one Morning

 Played with Shaving Cream in the Shower

 I ran my first Half Marathon in 2 hours and 3 minutes on Sunday morning.  I can't even begin to explain how rewarding it felt to complete something that I had no idea I could ever do. 

More updates soon!


0 comments: