Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vermont

Last week I hopped on this plane with Matt's sisters and his Mom.  We were treating her to a belated Birthday trip.  We landed in Boston, rented a car, and drove for a few hours.
We spent the next three days in Vermont.  Absolutely one of the most beautiful, quaint states I have ever visited.
The weather was perfect, the colors were beautiful and the company was even better.
We went way out on the back roads and we saw where the maple syrup is harvested.   We also stumbled upon an Alpaca farm.  This booger decided to spit on my white jacket.  Not funny, Mr.!
 We hit lots of shops.
We picked some delicious apples straight from these trees.
I stepped on New York soil for the first time!
We took in some history at the former home of Robert Todd Lincoln (Abraham Lincoln's son).
We may have to go back next fall...Happy Belated Birthday to my Mother-in-law!  I can't think of a better to celebrate!


0 comments: