Monday, December 28, 2009



This week’s theme for I Heart Faces is “Hilarious Outtakes.” Since it is the end of the year, I thought I'd find some of our funnier times from throughout the year! Hope you like!

Entry No. 1
In February we took a trip to the Dallas World Aquarium...Matt was trying to get a picture of Ryder and I together. I did not realize there was a huge growling thing behind us. Ryder seems to be saying, "Hey Mom, there is a huge Leopard behind us and he is showing his teeth...you may want to take a look!".

Entry No. 2
It was March. The weather was beginning to warm up and my morning sickness woes were beginning to fade. We spent the day in Matt's parent's backyard after church one Sunday. We Blew Bubbles, Rode the Four Wheeler and pulled my nose for hours!

Entry No. 3
OK, so don't say I don't put it all out there for ya! After I had "Plus One" in September I was going through all of the pictures we got at the hospital. This is the first one on the card. I was totally unaware it had been taken. In fact, I was pretty unaware of anything except that I wanted an Epidural 5 minutes ago. Thanks, Babe...I know you wanted to get it all documented, but really?

Entry No. 4
So looking back this was a really fun day. I took both boys to the Arboretum right after Halloween so a friend of mine from high school could snap some pictures of them. In the course of that day, I managed to lose Ryder only once and get some amazing photos from Allison. Here is one I captured myself after she left that day...notice Rustin is sticking his tongue out at me. This is right before we left and I think it says it all! A very long day although lots of fun! Both boys were asleep five minutes out of the parking lot.

Entry No. 5
And finally, here is one of my 3 boys. Remember our Smith Family Photo Shoot? I was hoping to get a good shot for our 2009 Christmas Card. This one didn't make the cut but I thought it was worthy for this contest/post! We were on a bridge next to a railroad track and a train was passing through, this offers explanation for Ryder. Matt was wishing we hadn't picked a photo spot so close to a train and Rustin was just hanging out in true "Plus One" form.


That's a quick look at some of our crazier 2009 moments! If you have never played the I Heart Faces game before, this is the perfect week to start. You are allowed 5 pictures this week and I'd love to see some of your outtakes from the year!


<span class=


6 comments:

TidyMom said...

Too cute! They all made me laugh out loud!! I have one with a big cat too!

Beautiful family you have!♥
~TidyMom

Bunch of Barrons said...

These are all great! :) I love the last one...too funny. :)

Michelle R Photography said...

So cute!! Love that top one. Yes, I think he was trying to get your attention! :)

Unknown said...

Love the little guy with the pumpkin--great composition. And I figure any woman who is brave enough to post labor photos deserves to win something!

Michelle Pixie said...

Very Funny! The last one is a look I've seen before on my own hubby! ;)

Drew said...

Your boys are so cute...even when tired or grouchy. The family shot looks like many that I have captured before. It never works out as planned, does it? :)