Tuesday, July 26, 2011
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 Degrees and Spray a Muffin Pan.
2. Grab a package of your favorite cornbread mix. Our favorite is Marie Callender's. It is not for those who are watching their waistline, but the flavor is well worth the extra calories.
3. Follow the directions on the bag to mix the cornbread.
4. Let it sit for about five minutes. While you wait, cut up a hot dog or two. Depends on how big of a dog you want in your muffin. I just used one.
5. Pour equal amounts of muffin mix into the muffin tin.
6. Have one of your little monster's (or yourself) stick a piece of hot dog into the middle of each muffin.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Posted by We Three Smiths + 1 at 9:19 PM