Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bucket


I am a sucker for Pottery Barn. I always feel guilty if I buy something from the catalog for myself, but there shouldn't be any guilt if it is for my son..right! At least that is what I tell myself. Well, they had these totally cute buckets that I thought we could put Ryder's Swim Toys in this Summer. I also got him a Beach Towel with a Hood which I haven't seen anything similar at any of the local shops. I got the stuff in and loved it! I loved it so much that I made Ryder pose with his personalized bucket this morning. One day he will get me back for all of this, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there!

3 comments:

Megan Sommer said...

I am right there with ya... i have been looking at that exsact stuff in the pottery barn catalog too... love the little back packs, beach totes and lunch boxes/snack toters too... i always think... oh, i need one of those and those and those... lol... love the site... ck out ours at www.rowyngracesommer.blogspot.com we went to high school together although i was a few grades behind you... think you might know chris(husband) too...

Misty Rice said...

I always feel guilty buying myself anything... but NEVER for my kiddos man. I will say this though I learned a great trick... because I use to LOVE buying potter barn and gap for Hunter and it got costly because I would have to get every color. Ha! I started to shop online on their CLEARANCE rack and got pottery barn and gap stuff for almost target and wal-mart prices. You just have to check often for the rotation of clearance items.

I love pottery barn though and Ryder so deserves it....and besides look at that little face and cute little lips and eyes, how can you not???

The Sabins said...

Josephine!

Found you through Julie's blog! How adorable is Ryder??? I have a baby present for you guys...can you email me an address to send it to? jen.sabin@gmail.com

Would LOVE to get together -