Monday, May 5, 2008

Stuck


So the day is finally starting to wind down for me...Ryder has had dinner, spent time with his rubber duck in the bath tub and is now in jammies playing with his toys. My slew of errands that included the gym, taking the dog to the vet, stopping at the post office, two banks, and the grocery store were over (all done with baby in tow and scheduled around two naps, breakfast and lunch). I have fulfilled my work responsibilities for today, balanced the check book and run two loads of laundry. Dinner is in the oven so I decide to come to the computer to check the end of the day emails. Suddenly hear a wail from the other room. Now would be the time to mention that my little man has started to become very mobile just in the last week. He is not crawling officially, but he gets up on all fours, rocks, and then rolls. I am going to check and see what the crisis of the hour might be, when what do I find but a baby stuck under the Entertainment center. How he got there I don't know, but I told him he must stay stuck until Mommy could get the camera! LOL! Guess it is time to start baby-proofing. I filled this little hole with a pillow from the couch... I thought it was definitely worth sharing!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

His face is the second picture says it all... hilarious! That's totally not something I would have thought needed baby-proofing!

Julie Gropp said...

That is funny! I laughed because the same kinda thing happened to one of my boys at about that age. You never know what they are going to get themselves into next.

eleventhirtysix images said...

That is hilarious!!!

And the look on his face - priceless. He looks JUST like you!

Frances Outlaw-Jones said...

This is an adorable way to discover your kiddo is mobile. I found out when Caleb rolled off the bed onto the hardwood floor- it was trip number one to the emergency room.