Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tasty Tuesday- Barbecue Meatballs

I got my Kitchen back!  Hooray!  What better way to celebrate than with an amazing dinner.  Barbecue Meatballs.  If you haven't tried them you must.  I love them, Matt loves them and most importantly Ryder loved them.  I'm telling you this...if Ryder will eat them, anyone will eat them.  He is the absolute pickiest eater ever.  Dinner is a struggle every night.  We're persistent though...we'll win.  Ha!  O.k.  onto the meatballs...Preheat your Oven to 350 Degrees.  Here is the ingredient list:
Meatballs:
1 Egg
1 Can Evaporated Milk (I use the Fat Free)
1 Cup of Oats
1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion
1 t. Salt
1 t. Chili Powder
1/4 t. Garlic Powder
1/4 t. pepper
1-1/2 lb. Ground Beef
Sauce (Yes...you make your own Barbecue sauce...but its simple..Promise!)
1 Cup of Ketchup
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
1/4 t. Garlic Powder

Instructions:
Combine the first Eight Ingredients.  Crumble Beef over the mixture and shape into 1-inch balls with your hands.  Bake at 350 Degrees for 20 minutes.  Pour Sauce over the top and bake an additional 10-12 minutes.

I took a real fancy picture for ya...my dirty little secret is parchment paper.  I use it everytime I bake something on a cookie sheet.  Parchment Paper = No Clean up!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Your kitchen looks amazing!! It looks so different-and it was pretty before-but man it looks stunning now! And yes, gonna try the recipe soon :)