Saturday, May 21, 2011

Luckiest Girl in the World!




I was on Cloud Nine yesterday, and feeling like the luckiest girl in the World.  I sat elbow to elbow with Angie Arthur and Amy Locurto, the founders of I Heart Faces. I tried to absorb as much knowledge as possible from Jessica Paige, Rachel Durik and Julie Rivera, all contributors at I Heart Faces.  A huge thanks to my super cool husband who encouraged me to attend this workshop and graciously took care of our boys while I spent the day with some amazing women.   My four year hobby, beginning shortly after the birth of Ryder, has spiraled into an expensive addiction. I'm thankful for days like yesterday that make me feel justified...at least temporarily.  Thank you to all of the girls at I Heart Faces for a day full of creativity, great tips and techniques, and awesome SWAG!  Y'all are the Best!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Ooh such fun for you! Want to hear more about it!