Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Program

Our boys are very fortunate to attend an amazing Preschool, that is not too far from our house.  Ryder enrolled in the program right before his 1st Birthday and it truly feels like a second home to him.  It is such a blessing to have a safe place where they can grow and learn spiritually, socially and academically.

The Preschool's Annual Christmas Program was yesterday morning and it was awesome!  I am in awe of Mrs. Geer, the music teacher, who orchestrates the entire program.  It takes a very special person to pull something like this off, especially when you're working with children who age from 6 months to 5 years.   I think I'd pull all of my hair out.  No really... I mean every single strand.  Instead, Mrs. Geer is animated, joyful, and all the while stays put together and beautiful.  A huge Thank You to her!

Rustin..He took the Little Drummer Boy very serious!
He never cracked a smile...straight up concentration.  That is his personality to a "T".
Oh my word...I do love this boy! 
Miss Reese.  Her Momma (Jennifer) and I met in the OB's office while we were pregnant with these little monsters.  She is one of my best friends.  Ryder and Reese (aka Reesie) were born 4-days apart, delivered by the same Doctor, and have grown up together since they were babies!
Spitting Image of his Daddy right here...especially the mouth.


Oh Avery...she is a heart-breaker!  Love this little girl and her entire family! 
You were awesome little Man!  We were so proud of you and Mrs. Junell and Martin's entire class!

0 comments: