Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank You!!!

Just wanted to thank all of you for your words of encouragement yesterday. I guess we all have those days. I took some time to pray and re-focus last night and today was a much better day. Never underestimate the power of prayer. It can work amazing wonders.

I have taken all of the tips to heart and today we really tried to focus on the positive and not the negative. Don't get me wrong...we still had our moments (i.e. on top of the Kitchen Table, sticking fingers inside the spinning A/C Unit, etc...) but I have decided that these behaviors are to be expected and only time and repetition of discipline will cure them. I am not going to let it all bring me down, or I should say, I am going to try my hardest to keep my spirits high.

You guys are amazing! I don't know how Mom's survived before the blogging age...guess they had to rely on the good ole' telephone!

0 comments: