Happy Anniversary, Babe! We are celebrating Nine Years of Wedded Bliss today. I know I have not always been the easiest person to live with, but I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are not only my husband, but you are my best friend and a wonderful Father to our son. I could not imagine life without you! Here a just a few of the reasons why you are the absolute BEST:
1. You are always there to listen when I need to talk or more likely need to complain.
2. You work endlessly hard so that I can stay here with our boys.
3. Your relationship with God inspires me.
4. The support you give me with Ryder is amazing.
5. You always tell me how good of a job I am doing even when I feel I am at my worst.
6. You take care of me...You have always put up with my fake puking (inside humor I'll delve into later)...even when you thought a few tums would cure it all (more inside humor that ultimately resulted in an appendectomy)....plus you never give me too hard of a time for not being able to chew those tums.
7. You think backwards from me...your front is my back...that is why we mesh so well.
8. You set your wants aside so that Ryder and I can have the Best things...even when we don't need them.
9. Life with you feels like it started yesterday and then yesterday seems like a lifetime ago...I love that you have made the years pass with so much ease & happiness.
10. You are the Best and I love you so much!!