- 3/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups quick-cooking oats, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 66 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Corn Flavored Candies
Directions:1. Heat oven to 350°F. Beat peanut butter and shortening in large bowl until well blended. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together 1/2 cup oats, flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in remaining oats; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately place candy piece in the center of each cookie. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Yields 4 dozen.