Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I have to admit...this day makes me a little giddy.  I love the excitement of getting the boys all dressed up.  Even more, I love seeing everyone else's costumes and decorations.

We did a little Halloween Sneak-peek at a Fall Festival this weekend.




 
Yep...Frankenstein and Fireman Ryder made their debut.  The Fireman didn't want his picture taken.   I'm not surprised in the least...but he wouldn't be an honest man if he said he didn't have fun...Bounce House, after Bounce House, after Bounce House AND more bowling with Pumpkins = Heaven to a four year old boy!



And for something fun...how about these treats?  A S'mores gift pack for all of Ryder's friends at school.

My girlfriend/realtor/workout buddy/save me in a pinch friend Jennifer had the idea for the Mummy Chocolate Bars.  I wanted to pair something with it and had seen several of you (Amy Jenkins and Heather Keating I'm calling you out!) post these little marshmallow ghost on Facebook.  I snuck a few graham crackers behind the marshmallows, painted my clear bags with a sharpie and this job was done!
 Eighteen 25 posted some free printable Halloween tags last year and they were still available...so I snagged a few and tied on top.  This is was super easy to put together if you need something to hand out to a special neighbor or friend tonight!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

You are so creative! I love it. I love the boys costumes, too. My girls were going to be Thing 1 and Thing 2, but we're getting over the stomach flu instead. Have a Happy Halloween!