Monday, August 25, 2008

All Played out....


So we went to my parent's house on Saturday and Ryder did not want to take a nap! Guess he figured with everybody there he would surely miss out on something! After spending the day exploring at Gran and Granddad's he was so tired! We started back home and the minute we were on the highway he was out like a light! He looks like such an angel when he is sleeping...even if I am biased! We've made it to the 20 lb. mark so we got him a big car-seat, only problem is his head does this when he sleeps. That surely has to put a crick in his neck??!!

1 comments:

Misty Rice said...

I always feel so bad for them when their heads lay over like this. I use to drive while reaching back sometimes holding Hunters head up. Until I got the car seat that you could recline back at times like this and that made a huge difference. I forget that they are like little sponges and not get as cramped as we adults would.