Thursday, August 20, 2009

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers!!!


When we moved to our Neighborhood five years ago, I never knew what a blessing it would be. We have the absolute best neighbors, who have in turn become some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for.

We have "Game Night" at one of our homes, once a month. Tonight was "Game Night" at my very good friend Vicky's house. The girls all got together behind my back and planned a Diaper Shower in lieu of our usual game. It was such an awesome, awesome surprise!! I always have so much fun with these girls, even though we sit around and do a bunch of nothing. I think that is the Best Part! Thank you so much, all of you!!! You are the BEST and I am so happy to have you all within walking distance!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Hooray for diaper showers! I'm still using ones we got at our diaper shower and after your first baby, there's nothing you'd want more!! It sounds like y'all have a great neighborhood :)