Thursday, August 23, 2012

Two Weeks

The last two weeks are a blur.

We have been to Indiana and back.

Laughed really hard with family we see far less often than we'd like.

Said goodbye to a long, well lived life.  Matt's Grandma Draper passed away with her 5 daughters at her bed.  I don't think I could ask for anything more than that when it is my time to go.

Packed the boys for a week at my parent's and then unpacked them back into our house.

Done lots of laundry.

Saw the Doctor 4x (between Matt and I).  We're old.  When you have to start discussing blood pressure medication...well that says it all.

Got spoiled by some amazing August weather.

Had an end of summer / pre-birthday celebration for my almost 5-year old who has decided to start smiling like this.

Take 1.

Take 2.

Take 3.


 Take 4.  All I can say is Wow.  Oh but how I love him and his silly ways.

And now its late and I'm tired.  Night y'all!

0 comments: