Monday, May 18, 2009

Lets Play "Catch up"!

Wow! Last week went by so fast! So fast, that I am pretty sure I spent the weekend recovering from all of the activity! I really feel like I have stayed pretty active this pregnancy...a 19 month old toddler who never seems to slow tends to reinforce my active state even when I desperately want to hit the floor. Saturday it all caught up to me though. That's a story for another time..but I am happy to report that I am rested and feeling much better now! Ryder also got to spend some valuable time with both sets of grandparents while Matt tended to a recovering Me!


I "collaged" the pictures from our trip so they wouldn't take up so much space. We decided to have one last hoo-rah trip as a family of three and headed to Pedernales State Park. This park is near Johnson City, Texas, in the heart of the hill country. It is beautiful there...but it was HOT! We spent more time driving around the hill country than we did in the park, simply trying to beat the heat. We shopped Fredericksburg, visited Luckenbach, hit the Outlet Malls in San Marcos and took Ryder to Sea World! Ryder did get to play in the River one day, too....which he loved! You can tell from the Sea World clippings that the little water feature was much more entertaining than Shamu. Go figure! Matt's parents were there and it is always so nice to have an extra set of hands (not to mention good food at night after we have been out all day)!








3 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Looks fun, but its not letting me blow the second collage, and so you really can't see the pictures. They are all so small. :(

Glad you are having a great pregnancy though.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast...and so smart of you to take one last trip. It seems like it'll be forever until it will be worth the trouble to travel for us! We'll get there soon though... You look great! You make the pregnancy thing look very easy!

Amber Connors said...

I'm so jealous! I'd love to go on a trip with my Aunt Pam!