Monday, May 18, 2009

This Week's I ♥ Faces!



This week's theme at I♥Faces (a fun photography blog that I know a lot of you follow) is a Blurb Photo Book Contest! The winners get a free copy of the book, so you should all find your favorite face picture and enter it in the running! I took this one of Ryder playing in the Water last week! Not the best...but I just love how excited he was to be in the water. I obviously enter mine in the amateur category, but there is a professional category for all you professionals!



Go check out all of the photos by clicking the button below.







I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

13 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

awesome fun being had there

Amy said...

The picture looks like fun!!! Excellent picture!

Michelle said...

looks like he is having a ball!

Michelle said...

That expression is priceless! Beautiful!

Mary said...

Great picture! I just read about your trip-sounds like it was a nice one...as Ty would say, "SO fun!" I'm sure the water would have been his favorite part too :)

Melinda said...

What a great cadid shot. I love his expression...so fun!

Unknown said...

Great shot! I can just tell he was lovin' that water!

Susan said...

Great expression! Good luck.

Foursons said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

What an awesome picture! I love the expression and the black and white :-) great capture!

Mary said...

Um hi just figured out y'all are aggies :) fightin' texas aggie class of '01 right here...i knew i liked you!

jennifer said...

i love how you caught all the expression of this in black and white.

Alice said...

too cute! i love it! good luck :O)