Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sprinkler


After seeing all of your Water Toys (Heather & Mary), I was on the hunt. I hadn't found anything and Matt reminded me this morning that the Easter Bunny had brought Ryder something earlier this year. I had to spend a few minutes trying to remember where I stowed the gift away, but I found it. We had some water fun before 10 a.m. this morning! Had to cut it short due to blue lips and teeth chattering, but he thought it was the BEST! Here is some video...you can hear Jimmy Buffet in the background. Don't ya know the neighbors love us Smith's blaring Margaritaville in the Backyard at 9 a.m. on Saturday Morning!

2 comments:

Mary said...

woohoo! It looks like he did love it--I asked Heather where she got her pool and she said Target so I did go get one and we've used it like 8 times in two days. Your toy looks super fun. I love that y'all were blaring the music. I'd like neighbors who do that since we're always up anyway :) I worry about our neighbors and Max barking at 9 in the morning...that seems much more intrusive to our neighborhood!

Mary said...

I just read your last post about Ryder's new room--he's in a big boy bed already? Girl you're making me look bad!