Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Pass-a-long Tip


I just finished basking in the sun while my little one is napping upstairs (figure I should do this now because next summer there will be no way) when I came across a tip in an old issue of Better Homes and Garden Magazine. Stow away a few dryer sheets under the seats in your car...it will always smell fresh and help disguise the odor of spilled milk or stinky shoes! I love a good smelling car, so I am going to give it a try!

For you greenies, beware. I have read that there are harsh chemicals in dryer sheets that are bad for the environment as well as our skin and air passages. Luckily, my skin is not ultra-sensitive and I don't think a few sheets in my car is going to kill my air passages, any wildlife or my neighbors.

2 comments:

Mary said...

We say "greenies," my husband calls those people "tree huggers." He thinks anybody who is not a gun-totin' republican is a tree hugger. It took a few months being married to him to realize how many guns he actually HAD in the safe :)

Queen of Cute said...

Why are you stuffing dryer sheets...you've got a new car - it should still have that new car smell. =)