Sunday, June 28, 2009

Living Vicariously through Matt


Our day is finished here...Ryder and I started our week together early. Matt had to leave for a short business trip this morning. That left Ryder and I here to play in the pool, slide down the play-set, swing really high, eat a yummy lunch, take a 3-hour nap (hallelujah!), wash some clothes, read lots of books, watch a little T.V., eat some dinner, take a bath, sing songs, and go night-night!

Meanwhile, Matt was traveling and landing upon this beautiful country-side. It made me realize that there are so many awe inspiring places in our country that I have failed to notice. So...I am going to vicariously live through Matt for a moment, close my eyes, and imagine I am there.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We were blessed with friends at our home this weekend and Ryder had his first encounter with a Baby in the house! He loved her...now he just needs to learn "gentle". He also painted a plate to give his Great Grandma for her 89th birthday! That little painting event turned into a fiasco that is worthy of a whole post by itself...but I'll save that for later!

0 comments: