1. I wonder why we have a large room upstairs, full of a zillion different types of toys, when the boy of the house only wants to be downstairs playing with the answering machine and other things not boy related?
2. I wonder what we should name above said boy's baby brother? We've tossed several names around, but I haven't found one that I felt was "It". Whenever we have made a large purchase, like our home, Matt has always said..."I want you to be excited and say this is the one..not well this is the best of what we have seen so far". I feel like this is what I have done with names so far. There are a few which are the best of the ones we have come up with, but none that I have totally fallen in love with. I think God will tell us what to name this sweet boy...just waiting to hear what he says.
3. I wonder what is so intriguing about trash, toilets, alarm clocks and cell phones to a 20- Month old?
4. Update: This wonder has been deleted. Matt decided it did not put me/us in the best light, LOL! If you read this earlier...you know what lunchtime incident I am talking about.
5. I wonder if I am going to have a "Bed Battle" on my hands tonight after the above said boy finally figured out how to get "out of bed" at the nap we just finished?
6. I wonder why it is always so hard to think of something new for dinner?
7. I wonder what it will feel like when I am able to bend over to pick things up again?
8. I wonder if I'll ever get tired of hearing the sweet southern drawl of the above said boy saying "Bye".
9. I wonder about inevitable changes...I also wonder about frivolous things...ex. Why do I hate to dry my hair? Seriously, I dread taking a shower just because I hate to dry my hair. Or why do I feel like Ryder looks like an old man wearing no belt with his pants pulled up too high every time I try to put a "Onesie" on him? And, I just realized I have a dryer full of clothes and a dishwasher full of clean dishes...why don't clothes fold themselves and dishes magically fly into cabinets?
10. I wonder....
PS...Here is audio of No. 8. It's actually video, but close your eyes and listen so that it becomes just audio. I guess what I am saying, is that I am a horrible videographer (word?)!
Also, let me just give some insight that might help translate what you are listening to: In Ryder Language Phone = Ba. This is how a conversation on the Ba goes: Hi! zzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb. Byyyyy-e!