Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures to Come!

No pictures with this post, but I have taken some this week and will post them this weekend. I have worked a LOT this week which has been unusual over the past year. Its amazing how it throws me out of whack. I really had come to the conclusion at the end of 2009 that I was going to throw in the work towel. It makes me cranky and I really just want to be a Mom ALL of the Time.

But.....something in me just can't give it up completely. That and I have a hard time saying "No" to anybody regarding anything. I suffer from wanting to please everyone all of the time and most of the time it ends up biting me in the rear...ahhh...but that is for another post.

As much as being a Mom to my two boys is purposeful...keeping my brain sharp with numbers, talking to adults on the phone and getting to see something come to fruition all from a 2-dimensional drawing on a piece of paper still drives me. I feel blessed to be able to do this some of the time and still be with my monkeys most of the time! So. That's where I've been this week.
<span class=

1 comments:

Mary said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures! I'm one of the stay at homers that would love to do some work every now and then so I can see what you're talking about :):)

In fact, I was about to go back one/two days a week when I found out I was pregnant with Joy. Hmmmm. We see how that turned out. I ended up freezing my license and telling them I needed a few more years since the sleep deprivation certainly takes a toll on my ability to work. Ha!