Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

We had lots of popcorn left over from our popping fun on Sunday. We packaged it into a Tupperware and later I turned it into a Snack Mix. Here is what you will need:

Popcorn (Popped)
Chocolate Cereal (I used Chocolate Cheerio's)
Marshmallows
Tootsie Roll Midgets (I only used about 10 of these, but sliced each one into about 4 pieces)
Small Pretzel Bites

UPDATE:   The ingredient list does not call for one used chocolate cheerio.  It calls for any type of chocolate cereal you'd like.  I happened to pick Chocolate Cheerio's because that is what I had in the pantry.  I measured out 1.5 cups, but you could use more or less.   I had a friend say she had to read twice on the Cheerio's and when I went back and looked, I could see how she read one used Chocolate Cheerio.  Ha!  As I told her, that probably wouldn't be too out of the norm around here, but it wouldn't make the snack mix very chocolatey!

Place all of the above ingredients into a large sealed container and shake. I divided the mixture among several snack-sized zipper bags and now I have a snack already measured out for Ryder in the afternoons. I had a bag this afternoon with him and it was Yum!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Frances Outlaw-Jones said...

sounds yummy, but I thought your recipe said 1 used chocolate cheerio, had to read that again. : )