Friday, March 19, 2010

We ♥ Spring Break


Spring Break has given us a glimpse of summer...a time spent outside most of the day...a time to get endlessly dirty.


A time for Pony Tails...this is the first spring my hair has been long enough to get one up since Ryder was born. I got chopitis right after he was born and have struggled to get any length back ever since. I forgot how nice they are!


A time for jumping and jumping and jumping!


Alright so this one is on here merely for the shot of the keys. Ryder was carrying these around so I jokingly attached them to his jeans. It was awesome because I always knew where he was from the jingling of the keys. Thank you Aunt Kara and Anna for letting us spend the day with you!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Mary said...

Look how cute you are! I couldn't do it without ponytails. Seriously that's my only hair requirement. Glad you got to enjoy the day!