Monday, April 12, 2010

Hmmm....

Hmmmm....Do you ever have one of those week's that just zooms by and you wonder where it went? I did not get a single thing accomplished last week. Pretty much just went around in circles and survived each day. I am in denial about this whole moving thing...if I don't think about it then it isn't really happening! This week I am back to reality. I do want to enjoy some of the beautiful sunshine and I need to pull my camera out from under my desk so that it gets some use.

I spent Friday and Saturday at my parent's house which ended up being a "work" weekend, so no pictures were taken. They are making progress on a new project they are working on, so that is exciting for them.

Matt went to Cincinnati on Friday morning to visit his best friend. They go back a very, very long way and at one point I was pretty certain Matt loved Mike more than he loved me. Mike is a Veterinary Surgeon and let Matt watch him amputate a leg on Friday. Lets just say that my husband was ooober excited!

Rustin has a lingering cough that I want the Doctor to check out today and then we have laundry, laundry, laundry and house hunting to do! OK off to check on the brother and brother bear.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Mary said...

What a cute new look! I can't believe you're house hunting...I remember those days. Our house sold fast too and we were like, "Um, great. Now what?" It's a great problem to have I've heard but it does seem like a problem when you're in the middle of it! Come look in Frisco. It's cozy :)