Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Tuesday


Since last September, I have spent every single Tuesday, one on one with this little angel. I love you, Rustin! I feel like you always get put on the back burner because your big brother needs me all the time, but you never complain. You are the most patient, happy, loving baby. I could not have asked for more and I absolutely can not imagine US without YOU!

He is getting ready to eat a Mum-Mum in this picture.  If you have a little one this age or know of someone who has a baby this age, you must introduce the Mum-mum!  I can only find them at Wal-Mart, but they are great.  They come in a bar shape, but are very thin and dissolve in their mouth.  Kind of the same idea as the Fruit Puffs, but they can hold these sooner because they don't have to have the pincher grip mastered to hold the Mum-Mum.  Rustin loves his Mum-mums!  

Photobucket