Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Since my last post...


...We had a garage sale, packed lots of boxes, decided to eat our words about never moving ourselves again, Ryder became a Big Boy (aka no more diapers!!!), my external hard drive that I store all of our pictures on crashed, Best Buy says they can't recover the data, Best Buy's special team can recover the data for a steep price, I accept steep price over losing all of our pictures, became an advocate of backing up and then backing up your back-up, started cooking again (for whatever reason, I quit doing this while we were weight-watchering it and showing the house), started walking with a good friend again, thought our house deal was off, stopped packing, found out house deal was back on, continued packing, Ryder has gained a new found obsession with our IPhone (it is scary to watch him...he can work it better than me for sure and maybe better than Matt), Rustin kicked the pink-eye and is being a trooper with the havoc the antibiotic is leaving on his biscuits (aka bum), packed more boxes, Rustin fell in love with the fruit puff, hit the park, soaked up our backyard, Rustin started sitting up on his own for longer increments of time which in turn led to joint baths (hallelujah!). Sigh. Hope y'all had a great week, too! Getting ready to catch up on all your blogs and happenings as soon as the crazy two year old hits the sack!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm tired after reading that. You're busier than I am!

Janelle said...

So where are the pics of your new house? I just was getting caught up on all your posts...I would clean, but don't kill yourself. I ended up cleaning everything as I moved stuff in when we moved into our house. (And the people we bought it from didn't do a great job, but I am OCD too). Just my two cents. You'll probably do a better job just doing a half-way job than anyone else anyway. :)

Angie Dicken said...

Hey Joy! Here's a award for ya! Are you practicing in photography...your pics are awesome!
http://supamomthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-award.html