This is a super easy one that is so yummy even Ryder will devour a Bowl!
White Chicken Chili:
2 Heads of Garlic or 2 Heaping T of Minced Garlic
3/4 t. salt
1 can Diced Green Chili's
1 medium onion
1.5 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
2 Cans of Navy Beans
1 Jar of Salsa
1. Empty the two cans of Navy Beans into a small pot on the stove. Simmer on Medium-Low Heat.
2. Add Diced Green Chili's to Beans.
3. Add Minced Garlic. (If you choose to use fresh Garlic, Cook and Mince as you normally would. I buy a big Tub of Minced Garlic at Costco and use it in any recipe that calls for garlic...saves a ton of time!)
4. Dice Onion and Saute in skillet until cooked. Add Chicken and cook thoroughly.
5. Dice Cooked Chicken and add Onion and Chicken to Beans.
6. Stir in Salsa.
Serve Warm with Sour Cream and Tortilla Chips!
Note: I have used canned diced chicken instead of fresh chicken when in a hurry and it turns out great this way, too!